This is a job for people with taste - or is that people OF taste. Either way, I'm inadequate for the task.
I hope the designer keeps the eye. I plan to add "Squid Eye" to my list of driving insults. I'm not exactly sure what it means, but I don't think anyone will mistake it for a compliment.
Since you like the squid's eye, I just changed the logo on my original posting above to a completely different one (but I made sure to keep the "eye"). This logo is a little more refined than my previous attempt.
Somehow, "refined" and "squid" make for a strange combo. "Crude" and "refined" I understand. "LSU Parking" and "re-fined" I get. But "refined" and "squid?" That's something to chew on for awhile.
This is a job for people with taste - or is that people OF taste. Either way, I'm inadequate for the task.
ReplyDeleteI hope the designer keeps the eye. I plan to add "Squid Eye" to my list of driving insults. I'm not exactly sure what it means, but I don't think anyone will mistake it for a compliment.
Since you like the squid's eye, I just changed the logo on my original posting above to a completely different one (but I made sure to keep the "eye"). This logo is a little more refined than my previous attempt.
ReplyDeleteSomehow, "refined" and "squid" make for a strange combo. "Crude" and "refined" I understand. "LSU Parking" and "re-fined" I get. But "refined" and "squid?" That's something to chew on for awhile.
ReplyDelete