The Official Journal of the Squid Friday lunch crew. Established 2007.
Yep, her name is Emily. You guys probably recognize her. She's the new waitress at Chelsea's. Phil took a picture of us today. I don't think that Emily realizes yet that she's my "Squid wife". But we won't let that small detail get in the way. :-)
Kudos, Tony! We should invite her to every Squid Friday!
To be truthful, Emily just posed for the picture. I never asked her out. I hate to admit it, but now that I look closer at her picture, I may be old enough to be her dad. lol.
Yep, her name is Emily. You guys probably recognize her. She's the new waitress at Chelsea's. Phil took a picture of us today.
ReplyDeleteI don't think that Emily realizes yet that she's my "Squid wife". But we won't let that small detail get in the way. :-)
Kudos, Tony! We should invite her to every Squid Friday!
ReplyDeleteTo be truthful, Emily just posed for the picture. I never asked her out. I hate to admit it, but now that I look closer at her picture, I may be old enough to be her dad. lol.
ReplyDelete