I knew Amy had this thing about babies. lol Tony, if you could just get Mary's squid(s) moving slowly toward the baby (flash or even old animated gif) I think you're finished.
Whichever squid we end up with, I think we should name him Cal Amore, and give him a martini glass, a tophat, and a monocle. I'm sorry. I'm just a little delirious. I think I've just described Mr. Peanut.
OMG! Now I've seen it all. :-) We could replace the baby in the picture with a picture of Brian's (or Danielle's) baby.
ReplyDeleteI knew Amy had this thing about babies. lol Tony, if you could just get Mary's squid(s) moving slowly toward the baby (flash or even old animated gif) I think you're finished.
ReplyDeleteWhichever squid we end up with, I think we should name him Cal Amore, and give him a martini glass, a tophat, and a monocle. I'm sorry. I'm just a little delirious. I think I've just described Mr. Peanut.
lol Yeah, I have a thing about babies being deep-fried and eaten.
ReplyDelete