Friday, March 6, 2009

It's so big!!!

The bread pudding, that is. :-)

Today at Squid Friday, Molly brought us what has to be the largest piece of bread pudding that we have ever seen at Chelsea's. Mary, eat your heart out! (Ha-Ha) Notice the size of the bread pudding in comparison to the size of our hands.

9 comments:

  1. I'd like to say something about the bread pudding that is either poetic, profound, or pertinent. But THIS bread pudding speaks for itself.

    On the other hand, Tony and Kerry may get contracts as spokespeeps for Chelsea's. This is a great picture of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing missing was an equally large helping of "extra sauce".

    Your Android cell phone takes really good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony, you're right about the extra sauce. I think you'd need about a quart as a minimum accompaniment for THAT piece of bread pudding. Tony, maybe Molly's trying to "get your attention"... ;-)

    BTW - The photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You flatter me, Mary. I might believe you if I weren't an old man. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Tony starts pulling this "old man" stuff, I get sick to my stomach. ;<)

    Although he already has a Squid Wife (see "We need a new Logo.") Molly is so even-tempered, bread pudding serverlicious, and kind to squidders, he could change. I have to admit his first Squid Wife had a brittle "tongue" about her, reminding me a little of Chaucer's Wife of Bath. [No! I did not know the Wife of Bath personally.]

    With Amy making and Molly serving bread pudding, we're ready to roll - as soon as we can get a squid chef and get Justin to start squid diving. Well, of course, we need a cheese sandwich maker, and hummus smasher, and someone to remember and recite daily specials. Hmmm. We have work ahead of us.

    [Yes, I am "over the top." I know, cause I'm going downhill.)

    PS My Android thanks you for photo compliments. It has a patented new anti-shake feature made necessary by the placement of the shutter button. Even if I drop it in midair, it stabilizes the shot. [Yes, I have.] As soon as Tony can remember if the Star Wars character is C3PO or 3CPO, I'm going to nickname my Android "Bubba." I will then write the penultimate Android program, "Hello Bubah."

    ReplyDelete
  6. But I am an "old man"....I turn 40 next week! In fact, I already feel a "mid-life crisis" coming on. :-)

    So would it be considered "infidelity" if I changed my Squid Wife from Emily to Molly? (Ha)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man! I didn't know you were THAT old. Here I was thinking you could handle TWO Squid Wives, and you're gonna be lucky you don't have to go time-share on one.(VBG)

    I find the VW EOS convertibles good mid-life crisis autos.
    1-Not too expensive
    2-Best retractable hardtop ever. It even has a sun AND moon roof. So much fun to watch, you'll sit in the garage and put it up and take it down 10 times a day.
    3-More like a sedan than sportscar, so you don't have to roll out of the vehicle, clutching all the body parts that cramped.
    4-Adequate looks. You don't want an expensive sleek car. At least I don't. When you have one of those, the "Opposing Sex" look and say "Wow! What a car!" They turn and look at me and say "High Contrast." With the EOS, it's more "Not a bad looking car." They look at me and say "That's an adequate looking guy." Despite advice to the contrary, you NEVER want to be outshone by your car - unless you're a car salesman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You seem to know an awful lot about this, Phil. So how many convertible VW's have you owned? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 0 Nada None Zip Zero Nil

    Denise won't let me (g)

    ReplyDelete