Hi Guys. I started a separate blog with all my old journal entries on it. And I've added a bunch of photos from the art fair, if you're interested. Here's the address:
http://jonandmaryworld.blogspot.com/
It's not nearly as polished as Tony's blog. Maybe I should hire him as my web-master...
MAYBE I'll get around to a new journal entry today. Tomorrow morning we're taking off for a long weekend in Kyoto, so getting ready for that is first on my list for today.
The highs are supposed to be around 68 today, so it'll be good to finally see some warm weather.
I have lunch plans today with some of my girl group. Unfortunately most of them are into healthy eating, so we're going once again to a "macro-biotic" restaurant. The food's not bad, but it's not Chelsea's. Sometimes, I just want something that's deep-fried. With extra sauce, of course!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice pictures (and blog), Mary! It looks like you've got the hang of it.
ReplyDeleteIf there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.