Friday, March 6, 2009

ok..i'm ready to go now

do we really have to wait until lunch time? Because I really am ready to go now.

6 comments:

  1. I hear that. I need a pitcher of Blue Moon right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so justin has told me to nominate you tony to bring us to chelseas so we don't have to lose our parking spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do. I'll come up there at about 11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i personally have just finished the 1st pitcher. i grew tired of waiting. if u snooze u looze.

    via android

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see you guys are carrying on without us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not the same without you, Mary (and Jon). We become absent minded and do foolish things like forgetting to order the extra sauce.....and no one remembers to say "it's time to go back to work". (Ha)

    ReplyDelete